Quality assurance tester
QA Testers are a support function within the Quality Assurance team. Under the supervision of the QA Project Leads and QA Management team, they are responsible for testing and generating bug reports for pre-release video games as well as verifying functionality, data content, performance, 1st Party Compliance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- Identify and document bugs and defects within the game;
- Enter the bugs’ information in the tracking database;
- Completes checklists assigned by his/her Lead;
- Communicate and ensure that information is shared in a clear and structured manner within the team;
- Completes regression/verification testing as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Basic English writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of different types of games and gaming consoles;
- Well-developed sense of observation;
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and very determined team player;
- Knowledge of Windows;
- High level of spoken English is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of databases (Devtrack, Jira, Hansoft, etc.) is considered an advantage;
- Passion for video games.