Programming intern (Fall 2017) – Applicant Bank
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Develop and improve tools in C++/C# used by different departments;
- Ensure stability and good use of the developed tools;
- Perform any related task entrusted by the supervisor.
- Passion for video games in all of their forms;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Proficiency in mathematics and algorithms;
- Positive attitude towards teamwork;
- Desire to learn and go beyond expectations;
- Ability to work with non-technical individuals.
Student applicants within the province of Quebec will be prioritized
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/programming-interns-875 →