Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Manages the execution of the game development process, with the aim of producing high quality games on multiple platforms. Responsibilities may include managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works with one or more development teams to set and meet deadlines of the project.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project plans and schedules.
- Responsible for the necessary project documentation.
- Mentor associate producers and production coordinators.
- Assess the needs of personnel and equipment for the project.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the parent company and ensures quick and clear communication on the development elements.
- Establishes and maintains a productive and communicative working environment.
- Collaborates with team leaders from all disciplines in the performance review of individuals from the studio.
- Identifies and resolves conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals.
- Identifies, recommends and implements new processes and project studio, where efficiency is put forward.
- May have to do trips abroad for business during the year.
- Passion for video games and AAA game development;
- Experience in internal development teams managing on consoles like Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony and / or mobile platforms;
- Mastery of project management software, including life cycle models of the project, risk assessment and management team;
- Ability to motivate the troops in both good and bad times;
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles;
- Significant achievements in the execution and shipment of quality games in keeping with the time and budget;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field and / or relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, digital art or relevant work experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in the game industry / film / entertainment in a leadership role / coordination;
- Proven management experience, including: performance management, conflict resolution, facilitation team, motivation and recognition, budgeting, project planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- A project management training or certification is an asset.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/PRO0001HM/Quebec-City-Quebec-Producers?lang=en-US →