Level designer – Applicant Bank
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Develop topological and event continuity for game levels;
- Elaborate the game level in written detail, in 3D (packages), and accompanied by a final graph;
- Ensure proper gameplay and technical functioning of the of the levels;
- Integrate and participate in the direction and gameplay narrative proposed by other professionals in the industry (Animators, Game Designers, etc…);
- Participate in the development of prototypes.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Level Designer;
- Minimum of one (1) AAA video game project completed as Level Designer;
- Excellent knowledge of the video game industry;
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written;
- Basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max or another 3D software;
- Very creative and able to work well in a creative environment;
- Autonomy and an eye for detail;
- Passion for video games.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=GAM0000HY&lang=en →