Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Ensure that the deliverables are executed according to the production plan and the artistic direction;
- Validate that production pipelines are optimal;
- Clarify technical questions and addresses problems that could slow down production;
- Support communication between the production team, various departments and his team;
- Takes part in the project planning sessions and in the priority setting;
- Ensure that his team receives all the training required to work effectively;
- Meet all of his team members individually on a weekly basis;
- Take part in the recruitment and selection of his team members;
- Evaluate his team and produces performance reviews;
- Approve schedules and timesheets.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as 3D Artist;
- Minimum of 3 AAA projects completed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding of video games’ technical constraints;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Maya and 3DMax;
- Very good work organisation skills;
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and to delegate.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/ART00010O →