Interface artist (UI) – Applicant bank
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Develop the concept and design of menus and interfaces of the game with the Game Designer;
- Develop the graphic design of menus and interfaces of the game in collaboration with the Art Director;
- Implement visual and graphic elements in the game within the technical constraints;
- Ensure the readability and ergonomics of the user interface;
- Participate in build reviews alongside the other Artists, Art Director and Designer.
- Minimum of two (2) completed projects as UI Artist;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and 3ds Max;
- Excellent artistic and ergonomic sense;
- Proficiency in graphic design;
- Organized and able to meet established deadlines;
- Passion for video games.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=ART00011W&lang=en →