Associate producer – Applicant Bank
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Participate in the planning and development of the project;
- Performs daily follow-up of the production’s progression;
- Approach employees and team leads to find solutions for the encountered issues;
- Help to prepare documents, plans and progress reports;
- Participate in and organize production meetings;
- Analyze the project’s evolution and ensure those deadlines are respected;
- Support and help the team leads in daily management.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a producer in the video game industry;
- Diploma in Project Management, Production, Operations or equivalent experience;
- Excellent group communication abilities;
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written);
- Resourcefulness and ability to take initiatives;
- Capacity to work with structure, rigor and meticulousness;
- Passion for video games.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=PRO0001DU&lang=en →