Art intern – Applicant Bank
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Deliver artistic assets (characters, props, environments, textures, UI, FX etc.);
- Work in collaboration with other artists and programmers;
- Apply established artistic vision and work within the technical constraints;
- Perform any related task entrusted by the supervisor.
- College or university education in 3D animation, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design or any other related fields;
- Knowledge of de 3D Studio Max, Maya or experience with another 3D software;
- Positive attitude towards teamwork;
- Desire to learn and go beyond expectations;
- Passion for video games.
** Student applicants within the province of Quebec will be prioritized **
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=ART00019H&lang=en →