Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
This is a 35 hours/week position.
Founded in the year 2000, Beenox is a video game developer in Quebec City, Canada. Beenox is proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
Known for the development of top titles such as Guitar Hero Smash hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders franchise by co-developing Skylanders Swap Force, Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders SuperChargers. Now the studio is proud to be involved in the Call of Duty franchise, including the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
At the heart of our success are our talented employees and we take great care of them. Year after year, their expertise and passion allow us to pursue our mission to create memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Prepare and follow up on postings to the general ledger;
- Perform reconciliation and tracking of intercompany accounts;
- Conduct fixed assets tracking;
- Prepare and follow up the audit file;
- Prepare expenses reports and perform the necessary follow-up;
- Review expenses reports;
- Monitor multiple budget items.
The Accounting Technician might also be asked to complete the following tasks:
- Prepare files for subsidies;
- Input and classify bills within accounting system;
- Transmit payments to suppliers;
- Prepare tax declaration for monthly sales;
- Prepare annual declaration for pay purposes.
- College degree in accounting (DCS, DEC or ACS);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written);
- Excel and accounting software proficiency;
- Capacity to work with rigor and meticulousness;
- Ability to organize and prioritise;
- Dynamism, autonomy and ability to take initiatives;
- Passion for video games will be considered a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/FIN0000F1 →