3D animator – Applicant Bank
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Create animations of quality in collaboration with the Designers, Programmers and Artists that fits the established style and vision;
- Integrate and support animations within the game engine;
- Participate in the conceptualization of the behavior and abilities of the game’s characters;
- Perform the necessary research and consult references in order to acquire the knowledge needed to complete the animation tasks;
- Contribute proactively to the development of the game, levels and characters.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as an animator in the video game industry or any other related industry;
- Excellent knowledge of traditional animation and anatomy;
- Knowledge of de 3D Studio Max, Maya and/or Motion Builder;
- Familiar with notions of movie making and camera;
- Capacity to work within the technical restrictions of video game development;
- Enthusiasm and constructive attitude towards criticism;
- Organized and able to meet established deadlines;
- Experience in rigging is considered a plus;
- Passion for video games.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=ANI0000A3&lang=en →