3D animator (Motion capture)
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
- Integrate and support animations within the game engine;
- Create animations of quality in collaboration with the Designers, Programmers and Artists that fits the established style and vision;
- Attend and contribute to the filming of capture sessions;
- Integrate motion capture data and process to the necessary adjustments;
- Participate in conceptualization of the behavior and abilities of the game’s characters;
- Contribute proactively in the development of the game, levels and characters.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in 3D animation or any significant experience in motion capture;
- Significant experience in the video game industry;
- Great interest for motion capture;
- Good knowledge of Motion Builder;
- Familiar with notions of movie making and camera;
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max and/or Maya;
- Enthusiasm and constructive attitude towards criticism;
- Organized and able to meet established deadlines;
- Experience in filming of motion capture is considered a plus;
- Passion for video games.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/ANI00009T →